urgh..sick!

mummy2be xx

Reaction score
So it all started on saturday night when i went to get up to go to bed and had to run to the loo. I had really bad sickness and loose bowels. Sunday i just wanted to sleep and yesterday i was just sat around fed up. This mornin i woke up feelin sick so had somethin to eat and went back to sleep. When i woke up again my eyes were really blurry but i made a move and got on with my day. But again there i just went to come to bed and had another run to the loo to be sick. And tmi but its everythin iv eaten thats comin back up not just a little bit . Should i be seeking help or is this just the joys of pregnancy. Iv nvr really been bothered with sicknes so thats y im wondering now

personally if that was me Id be ringing a midwife for advice - im a first time mummy tho so have no idea what shud n shudnt happen lol x

I would give your midwife a call, it may be nothing but blurry vision, upset stomach and sickness could be a sign of pre eclampsia - so its better to be safe than sorry, or due to the amount of fluid you are losing - you could be a bit dehydrated. My morning sickness came back in tri 3 (it never really left) so you could be absolutely fine - just give her a call for peace of mind. hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hi

I'm just getting over gastroenteritis and according to the midwife i saw this morning she said she had seen 3 women this week alone who had been suffering from it so it's obviously doing the rounds at the moment.

I was so ill with it (diarrhoea 10+ times a day) I got worried about dehydration and harming the baby. I just drank as much water as I could and am now on the mend.

Hope you feel better soon

Hayley x

I had this on sunday. I couldnt keep anything down not even water. Thankfully it must have only been a 24 hour bug though. Hope your ok and feeling better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back