Being Sick....

First Baby White

Reaction score
Just a quick question, I have had a cold for a week and am now feeling alot better but last night at about 1 in the morning I had to run to the bathroom to be sick :oops:. I know it isnt a stomach bug or something I have eaten so is it something I need to worry about or just one of them things at the end of pregnancy??

I've heard the morning sickness can come back towards the end even if you didn't have it to start with so maybe it is that? hope you feel better soon :hug:

we were told in anti natal calss it can be a sign tht labour is close as your hormones change to ready you for delivery from being pregnant.

If it lasts talk to M/W but if it is short lived and you can keep your fluid intake ok then don't worry as much.

Sandi

Sandi4Paul said:
we were told in anti natal calss it can be a sign tht labour is close as your hormones change to ready you for delivery from being pregnant.

If it lasts talk to M/W but if it is short lived and you can keep your fluid intake ok then don't worry as much.

Sandi

Was going to say just this!

How have you been feeling today? x

Hello :wave:

Did you have a good b'day?

I've felt terribly sick for the past week or so, just like the morning sickness at the beginning of pregnancy, I haven't actually been sick like you though. As the others have mentioned it can be a sign that labour is not far away due to a surge in hormones, so labour might be imminent :cheer:

Alex xxx

i had sickness about a week before i gave birth to all mine :)

I had awful morning sickness for the first 7 months. 5 times a day everyday and then it just stopped. But I've been sick a couple of times since Sunday morning. Maybe it is like Sandi said and a sign that labour is close... that is what I am hoping for. :pray:

Thanks Ladies, I am feeling ok today just a bit off colour and disorientated as though I cant put my finger on whats actually wrong. I will keep an eye on it and see how it goes. What would I do without you ladies :D

First Baby White said:
Thanks Ladies, I am feeling ok today just a bit off colour and disorientated as though I cant put my finger on whats actually wrong. I will keep an eye on it and see how it goes. What would I do without you ladies :D

Just to let you know First Baby White, that I had a similar sickness in
the middle of the night with my first baby, and I believed it was
because she had turned from being engaged to the breech
position. I was almost 39 weeks when this happened. My midwife
didn't think she had turned to breech, so didn't send me for a positioning
scan. I was right :roll: she turned out to be an undiagnosed breech.
I think it would be worth getting babies position checked by the midwife.
My sickness was very random, and like motion sickness, I also
noticed my bump felt different.

However as the other girls have said it may just be hormonal
sickness, and a sign baby is on the way :cheer: xxxx

Hiya,

I didn't actually know it's a sign of impending labour but I've been feeling quite sick at times over the last few days and have very nearly heaved twice at toilet and sweaty feet smells!!!

Hope you're feeling better FBW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back