Advice needed please - TMI alert

SamStevens

Reaction score
Just been to the loo and had quite a watery discharge, but it had green lumpy bits in it, a bit like snot.
There is no odour to it so I am guessing its not an infection.
Any ideas anyone???
X

I'm not sure hun, but by the sounds of it you should give them a call and see what they advise you as they may need to check you. Better to be on the safe side no harm in calling fx baby will be here with you soon good luck xx

Could be bit of your plug..although i'm not sure about the colour..i always thought green was sign of infection? Could be wrong tho..x

Im not sure but i would defo ring hospital to check xxx

Thanks, thats what I thought.
Only had a urine sample sent off on friday as they thought I had an infection, but it came back clear.
Theres no odour to it, no itching, no burning, nothing really!
X

I would give them a call because I'm sure if waters go and they have a green tinge it could be Meconium!

You need to ring your doctors or midwife babe... That would mean you have an infection... if it was just white its normal just protecting the membrain and the more you have the more its protecting from infection. You need to drink plenty of water.. But if the colour turns yellow or green then you have an infection... NHS website gives you the answers babe xxx Good luck xx

I would give them a call because I'm sure if waters go and they have a green tinge it could be Meconium!

I thought this colour was more of an Army type green because its tarr like cause by the babys bowel moments... is it not? :eh: Wow pregnancy really is confusing isnt it... haha xxx

I had this a few weeks ago hun and it turned out to be thrush. I was really confused because I had no other signs of it. Best to ring mw to get checked though xx

Ring them hun, I'd put a pad on as well just incase they ask u to go down, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back