shrinking

BevG

Reaction score
after last nights crampy feelings today baby has been quieter and tho still squirmy shes not moving as violently, my bump is a bit sore and tight and it seems to have shrunk? i asked my OH and he agrees that my tum seems a lil smaller. not worried as shes still wriggling in there and its not overly painful i just havent heard of this sort of thing happening in anyone unless they were close to actual labour really. baby has been head down and low ish anyway so it dosent seem like shes moved down much more iykwim

tomorrow, with a totally new mw too so not sure if that will be much use lol. i'll ask tho if its still freaking me out a bit. i just noticed it a couple of times today that i dont look or feel as huge as i have done the last few days lol. plus it felt like i have a lil more room under my ribs too lol. im not freaking or scared, just curious really

She may have dropped if ur feeling smaller and u have more room under ur ribs x

yeah, was just thinking that since she was already down low anyway surely its a bit early for her to have dropped the rest of the way lol. tho it would bode well for my early labour feeling

my friends baby engaged at 32 weeks.........she was 3/5 and she is now 39 weeks.....and still no baby xx

lol well it cant be that unusual then

First babies get lower sooner from what I've read, it worried me at 28 week check that Albert is already head down but it seems rather normal

Does the less pressure feel good though? I can't wait to feel it xxxxxxxx

nah, babys been head down since 28 weeks, head hurts my cervix cos of the pressure and its just amped that up a bit really. top of bump is still a bit tender when i sit up cos i sit too scrunched up leaning forward lol

it could b thats ur carrying less water now, been told thats y my bump isnt huge cause i'm not holding much water, mite be worth asking the mw about that x

mine's been a wee bit like that recently - i posted about bump getting higher and lower - i was worried last week - cos in the space of two days she seemed to drop really far. But then a couple of days later the little bugger was right back up under my ribs again.

xxx

I dropped right down couple of weeks ago and was way smaller but few days later she popped right back up again lol

Defo mention it to mw anyway just to see what she says :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back