Just had MW appointment....

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
And have to go and see the consultant on tuesday :x because shes not head down she TRANSVERSE still. I know she is as well cos shes an active little bugger who cant keep still!
If shes transverse when i hit 40 weeks im opting not to havw the evc, and just have the c section.Im guna try and accept it because it will make it all the harder for when the time comes if i dont.

Had problems with pee as well, lycozytes ++ darn, so they have sent that off to make sure i havent got a UTI, but i was telling her bout my icky problems down below and says despite it all it sounds like my show or thrush, but shes wasnt sure as its my second baby and says its all different from 1st timers.
She thinks it could be a show because as im a second timer the cervix opens more easily and dialates easier.
But said it could be thrush by thw way i was describing my CM, and told me to get some caneston cream.

Apart from that though baby is measuring a;most perfectly at 38 cm fundal height and she could feel her moving and I was ok and my blood pressure was fine.

She was lovely, and much nicer then that other cow i have had to see before

Glad things were better with the nicer lady, but sucks about your baby being transverse :(

I had my appointment this morning too and mines 4/5 engaged and in exactly the right position. Not to rub it in, but I was so pleased :cheer:

Hope things work out for you though chick - get bouncing on ball, think that's meant to help with the positioning?

x

Aww sorry your LO isn't quite in position yet....fingers crossed, there is still a chance she'll turn on her own!! I'm with you, I'd say no to an EVC also and just book in for a section, they are usually pointless anyway (the EVC's that is!) and not pleasant to go through either.

Nat: I'm 4/5 too, have been since 36 week check up....we'll be having babies soon!! :cheer:

Hope she turns for you soon, but at least you've decided what to do if she doesn't. Glad you've got a nicer MW too xx

You're just right not to have the ECV, they're a waste of time :x ...I am biased mind you..

Im pleased your babies are in the right position girls, im not upset about my baby being in the wrong position' these things just happen as we know.

Hey i m ight be lucky and she will turn and head may be engaged by 39 weeks :D

I knew this pregnancy had been too much of a doddle so far

I hope LO turns for you but if she doesnt then the main thing is that she arrives safe and sound :D
Not long now :cheer: :hug:

Aw hun what a bummer but you still have a couple of weeks to go so she could turn. Could you try some of the positions for turning a breech baby like sitting against a straight backed chair or getting down on your hands and knees might be worth a try.

smurf said:
Aw hun what a bummer but you still have a couple of weeks to go so she could turn. Could you try some of the positions for turning a breech baby like sitting against a straight backed chair or getting down on your hands and knees might be worth a try.

Might be a good excuse to scrub the floor then :rotfl:

I cant get on my knees cos one of them is buggered with artheritus, i think i may give thew birthing ball a go again as it usually works, and will use it with a vengence now!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Do they work though?

It didn't for me, but I started too late.It worked for the woman who gave me mine though: she started using them at 37 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back