Anyone else?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
This morning, and this afternoon after my nap.. ive woken up really wet down below.. just a thin clear watery discharge and when i stand up and get out of bed, it does leak a lil onto the inside of my thighs.. kinda gross Lol.

Anyone else got it? Know what it is? Dont get anything during the day..

On a side note.. Normally the skin on my bump is really tight and hard.. and i get a patch of numbness.. But yesterday and today ive noticed its not numb anymore.. and that i can actually kinda squish the skin.. like bump has shrunk or something? or maybe ive just put on a new layer of flab LOL

that said.. my belly button still seems to be getting closer and closer to poppin.. confusing

Last edited:
Ooohh! Sound to me like something may be happening! I haven't had this but have noticed I have been getting a little more (only a bit though) discharge than usual on my pantyliner for the last couple of days. Fingers crossed it's the start of something for you.

ooh maybee things are moving Kat X

Well the other day i thought i was leaking waters.. but when i put a pad on got nothing.. And the same today, when im up and about.. I dont get anything, its only when ive been laid in bed sleeping!

I did think maybe id just been having dirty dreams.. but i doubt it now because as much as i dislike my brother.. a dream about beating the crap out of him isnt exactly my cup of tea! lmao

hope its something kat, i feel sorry for you!! and its meant to be TODAY!! lol x

Calling triage now to ask if they think it could be waters

Going in to hospital.. will text JJ Mum with any news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back