Showing at 7 weeks!

Tell

Reaction score
Hi there,

so this is my first and im so very excited :)
was wondering tho when is to early to buy maternity clothing as im 7 weeks and already my jeans are uncomfortable and tight. im a size 8 and was wondering weather it was just that im small
any help would be fantastic :)

x

You need to wear whatever makes you comfy hun. I was a size ten with a very flat tummy and the bloating I had in tri 1 was horrendous. Now it's just baby, which I know cos I don't deflate like a balloon when I fart xxxxxxxxxx

thank you so much for the reply, see mine stays after the gas lol. if i was to buy jeans now will they last? im not to sure how it works x

You buy for the size that you are, so I buy size ten. If you get them with a bump cover they should stretch with you as the bump grows, I got mine in Peacocks and they are really comfy the bump cover is very soft. How long you stay in them depends on how much weight you put on everywhere else xxxxxxxxx

I bought maternity wear at 5 weeks, and I tell you what I don;t know why people don;t wear it normally!!! it's so damned comfortable, in fact I am sat in my very comfy maternity jeans now lol.

I got my Trousers and Jeans from Peacocks :)

Hi hunny! I'm size 14 and I've spent the last week in leggings as my jeans are just uncomfy and tight!! Going to buy few bits at the weekend as I want to be comfy xx

Welcome on board Tell, congratulations on your happy news xx

So glad to hear that im 'allowed' to buy maternity gear as all my trousers and jeans are really digging in to me and it cant be healthy!! Thanks girls - shopping on lunch break me thinks!!

well very happy to hear that i can go shopping :) seeing as im sitting at my desk with both top buttons undone and my zip half way down! lol thank god for long tops and have yet to take off my jacket xx

Oh I'm so glad you are all experiencing this! My stomach has definitely grown, admittedly it is much bigger in the evening than the morning, but even in the morning it is big and my jeans don't fit. You can get jeans that just have stretchy bits in the pockets for early pregnancy. I think I'm going to get some soon. At the moment I am using a hairband, loop it through the button whole and hook over the button. As long as you have a long top on, noone will notice and it just gives you that extra inch or so.

I am worried I am going to be massive as to be honest, in the evenings, I could pass for 4 months gone I reckon!! I might post a pic later so you can all see! (if I can figure out how to do it!) xxxx

hello,

so i took the advise you all so kindly gave me and went shopping!
i struggled to find many places but didnt really try too hard. then struck gold with mothercare, all there sale clothing is buy one get one free and there M2B range is buy one get one half price!
i got 2 pairs of jeans and two trousers for £49 bargin!
and my gosh they are incredably comfortable, im loving not having buttons and a zip, seeing as im off to the loo every 15 mins ;)

thanks again ladies

xx

Congratulations on your bfp! This is my 4th pregnancy (2nd baby) and I already look like im 4 months gone! I'm usually a size 10-12 but I dont stand a chance of getting my jeans done up! I'm so grateful leggings are socially acceptable again!!!

I have a friend who is due in January and she has only just moved on to maternity jeans!! She looks amazing, tiny cute bump and no weight put on anywhere else. Despite all the throwing up I still seem to be gaining weight :S I think it's cos I can only eat bacon sandwiches at the moment!! xx

Due to the bloating I'm having to sit with my top button undone. Thank god I work for myself, I stood up earlier and my trousers nearly fell down! :blush: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back