Show...???

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Just went to the loo and wiped... Loads of thick gooey snot like crap... No blood though...

Show or not??

ooo sounds like it cud be...iv heard it doesnt allways have to have any blood in it hun keep us posted!! xxx

could b my dc has been like that for a while though ? now im confused !!!! xxx

It was defo not standard dc it was a wipe full (tmi sorry!) in one go....
If it is it doesn't mean labour is coming soon does it??

It does sound like it could be but I have heard that people can be losing plug for ages before the birth x

When I had my show with my 1st there was no blood in it so i think it probabarly was.
Im Afraid that was 2 weeks before he was due though and he was 11 days late lol

That's good then I'm not ready to go into labour just yet lol!!

had my show with kian nearly 3 weeks before !!! got me wondering now !! not had a bloody show but maybe this snot like stuff is it coming away slowly ? xxx

as other girls said - I heard that you can lose plug ages before giving birth. No need to panic just yet :) xx

Sounds like what I had yesterday - it was like nothing i'd seen before which made me think it was show! Some bits of mine was blood tinged too, but not all of it.

Any cramps or anything?

:hugs:

I havent had my show yet and im soooo uncomfortable really dont wanna go overdue so home its not gonna be the same as last time

No pains or anything with it.. Just got back from clairvoyant and she said 16th November has a meaning.. She heard 15th but it's not right defo 16th.. Also said she could see me holding a baby but my great aunt told her not to tell me the gender lol!!

So will see what happens!!

Sounds like what I had yesterday - it was like nothing i'd seen before which made me think it was show! Some bits of mine was blood tinged too, but not all of it.

Any cramps or anything?

:hugs:

How u doing babe??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back