show me your computer set up :)

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
hi ladies. my birthday is coming up, and id love a new computer desk. ive put a pic of my current one bellow. its tiny, and ive no room for anything.

id like one with alot of room, which also looks nice.

so ladies, show me your computer set ups please :D

also ideas on where i can get a good one fairly cheaply.

computer004.jpg

i will post a pic later, but i have two monitors set up on mine becuase we find it easier when working (OH is a Web Designer).

mine kinda takes up the whole wall of my bedroom!

if i remember rightly, cassi posted a pic of her pc set up, and it looked really nice :think:

i have a laptop too so wouldn't be much help sorry! xxx

ive got a laptop, but i never use it, as its so darn slow lol

need to update it at some point

i have a lap top... it's mainly on my lap lol

I've got a laptop too :)

I've just bought a new desktop PC too though cos my laptop slows down when I have all my programmes running at once :roll:

I bought a desk from Argos for it today but its the smallest and cheapest one in the catalogue (I needed a small one to fit in nicely) and as you're looking for a bigger one it wouldnt be much good lol :)

For £12 though its alright :D

I would but it is far too messy :oops:
Might post tomrrow after a spot of tidying :bored:

hmm so it seems most people have laptops then lol.

it would be great if you could happy bunny. (should have seen mine until i decided i needed to clean it lol)

Although I have a laptop I mainly use I have a desk for the PC downstairs in the study....it's huge though, sort of like the ones teachers would have at school, long/wide etc with draws all down one side the top one locking. If I can get the camera to work (it's dying!) I'll edit this post later with a pic but unless you have millions of space to devote to a PC table this won't be the one for you.

Hi :wave: ,

This is mine!! Its really kids bedroom furniture but it went really well with the decor in the living room, its high up and tons of room, came from argos i think. Please excuse the mess :oops: xx

Picture688.jpg

hi kayzee, thats a nice set up :) think i would end up taking the door off though lol.

thanks for sharing :)

niclola: ive got the whole of one wall i can use if i want. so space isnt much of a problem. my computer is my world. i love it, and i dont mind if it takes alot of space :)

but the doors shut when your not using it so it ties in with everything else looks real nice apart from the mess inside it lol :rotfl:

Here is mine....I have had this set up for about 5 years...desk is nice and big for work. I still have a big old monitor and old peripherals, but base unit is top notch...OH is a geek, so insists on best PC, but not bothered about my monitor etc (I am though!! :( ) OH has a desk in this room too...not showing you his though...it is really really shameful :oops:

Dodgy decor isn't my choice either, from previous owner...but noone ever sees this room so is the last to get decorated.

I have told OH that I want this room back to being a guest room...because other guest room will be a nursery when and if our lo arrives. So I am buying an uber laptop this week and doing away with our computer room/desk. Just need to convince OH to do the same and then I can get decorating in here :D

desk.JPG

o0o0o i really like that. is it roomy enought to say write a letter?

where did you get it from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back