show me your computer set up :)

It is very big for work. I usually have loads of files and paper on here as I work here most nights and weekends. I just shift my keyboard to the side for more room in front.

We got this from Staples for about £70, but that was nearly 6 years ago.
I had a quick look on Argos webby...they do corner stations etc and prices not bad.

thanks. ill have a look at some corner ones. ive only been looking at noemal ones so far. its a shame it was such a long time ago.

oh well.

Happybunny I think that's the one my step-dad had? Very similar and yes I agree, very spacious too. Mine is just long, flat, straight etc. I have 3 draws in the side and loads of writing/crafting space. I agree you should check out IKEA, they often have millions more instore than they have online and it's great to see them all set up as you would be using them. Measure your space before you go though, in their massive stores/rooms even the largest desk can look smaller so measure your wall space before visiting IKEA...I always have to remember that!!

Mine came from Ikea also, it was quite expensive but its solid pine, its the only place my husband lets me get away with being a bit messy!

pootop.jpg

And best of all you just shut the doors and the mess goes away!

pootclos.jpg

:D

thats a really nice set up :)

i do like the idea of hiding it all way. but i have a feeling it would bug me after a while :lol:

i really do like that, but i dont thnk there is much space to write is there?

i may end up forgetting the writing idea. not like i do alot i guess lol

Heres mine, a cheap ikea table in a corner under the stairs - I use my laptop mostly but this one here is handy for bigger files, recording etc.

IMG042-1.jpg

aw wow thats so cool. wish i had a little hide away like that. mines in the cold bedroom lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back