should ovulation be regular?

crazycatlady

Reaction score
I have a very regular cycle 30/31 days, but have used opks on and off since dec and have only ever had 2 smiley faces on digis and never two strong lines on others. I do not seem to ov at regular times - is this normal? Sorry if this sounds silly but i just don't know. If my cycle is regular does that impact on ov?

Last cycle I ov'd on cd12 (and that resulted in chemical pregnancy). Today is cd18 and still no surge. I know that when i have had positive opk I have had other symptoms which fit ovulation, but nothing this month. My chemical may have altered my cycle after last month, but it is so frustrating. :wall2:

Any thoughts, advice, remarks - so stressed about it all this month.

CCLxx

Hi hun in the last 14cycles i have only used opks a few months nad on those i did 1 time its cd12 and then cd20 and then cd 18 and then cd14 so i have no regular ov day but then in fairness my cycles also vary!!

Sorry prob didnt help much.

Fx for a bfp for you soon.

Michelle. x

Best sign that you def ov is that you got the chemical pregnancy.

My OPKs some months aren't really dark but there is always a noticible change at some point mid cycle and then 12-13 days after af arrives. By the fact i've been pregnant now 3 times in total, i have concluded i do crack one off!!!

I always notice a mid cycle shift too, where i go from feeling quite happy and energetic to in the second half of the cycle where i feel crappy and hot (temp shift) which I take as ov. Last year after realtively late mmc, i had 3 cycles without this and weird opks so assumed i wasn't ov'ing.

Hope some of this makes sense....

Thanks ladies. That helps. Am hoping for a smilie face tomorrow. Am not well so not ready to dtd yet and that's frustrating as that's what really matters!! Fx for tomorrow. Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Cd 19. Still no positive opk. Testing twice day today and over weekend.

Hey Hun, I have fairly regular 29-31 day cycles and ov has been anything from cd12 to cd 19, so I wouldn't worry. As Fliss says the fact that you were pg means you are ovulating.

I'm cd 16 today and no surge yet, Fx'd we will get our surge this weekend :)

xxx

Well cd 20 and have my smilie face so feeling less frustrated. Thanks all.xx

I have a very regular cycle 30/31 days, but have used opks on and off since dec and have only ever had 2 smiley faces on digis and never two strong lines on others. I do not seem to ov at regular times - is this normal? Sorry if this sounds silly but i just don't know. If my cycle is regular does that impact on ov?

Last cycle I ov'd on cd12 (and that resulted in chemical pregnancy). Today is cd18 and still no surge. I know that when i have had positive opk I have had other symptoms which fit ovulation, but nothing this month. My chemical may have altered my cycle after last month, but it is so frustrating. :wall2:

Any thoughts, advice, remarks - so stressed about it all this month.

CCLxx

Hi hun! Do you drink a lot of fluid throughout the day (might have diluted pee)? Also, are you waiting 3-4 hours to pee before using opk as suggested? Also, what time of day are you testing (2pm is supposed to be best)? These could all be factors to why you aren't getting a pos.

Mine varies as well - oh to have a regular day! Go with your prediction kits + look for ewcm to nail down your ovulation day. x

yay for the smilie face :) have fun & hope your 2WW doesnt drag, FX for you xx

I was wondering about timings of poas and whether i might have missed it, but very clear smilie face yesterday and lots of ewcm so am happy that all was going well just late ovulation this cycle. So fx

Yay for positive opk! :) I'm afraid I missed my surge as I was testing with first morning urine. :( didn't know until it was too para but ff picked up my OV date anyway and not all went to waste as we were trying the SMEP method anyway and dtd. :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Okay so had smilie face sat, sun and mon would 1dpo be today or.weds??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back