should i worry? af question...

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ok for the last 2 months af been a bit weird , got spotting on the friday , light blleeding on sat and sunday and then back to tiny spotting on the monday .

should i be worried ? having af for 2 days is great but is this another reason why i havent got my bfp yet >? i'll prob ask on thurs when i see my gyne but wondered if u girls had anoy thoughts?

I've been similar the past few months accept the first day is normal then light then spotting then light.

I'm thinking its probably to do with coming off birth control last year, apparently it can take some time for some people to get back to normal.

Esp if you were taking some sort of BC for a long while....i've been on the pill or coil for 15 years!!

Have you started any new exercise/diet or been under a lot of stress.

fair bit of stress yeh ! mmm wonder if thats it ? altho im coping rather well with the stress lol not back on happy pills anyway :rotfl:

I wouldnt worry too much about AF, mine lasted for half a day every month and I thought there was something wrong. I booked in to my GP this week to get some tests done but turns out I didnt need them because I got my BFP yesterday :dance:

I had 2 months of really light AF, 2 days in length. where as normally I was quite heavy. They were so light I convinced myself it was implantation both times! I was going to the docs to get it checked out if the same happened this month - but I got my BFP so dont have to now! xx

thanks girls ! dont want to bombad doc on thurs with all my questions lol i just want him to book my date !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back