Advice

babybaby3

Reaction score
Hi I came off pill on 11th october had proper af on 17th nov which was a 32 day cycle had left side pains on 30 nov which I thought was ouvulation then on the dec 15th I got really light spotting for a few days that wud make me a 28 day cycle but it wasn't like a proper af I took a pregnancy test negative then I thought ill wait and see if I get proper af on my 32 day cycle which was meant to be monday but no sign no spotting or anything took another test tonight still negative anybody else had this coming off the pill do you think that really really light spotting was my af for this month x

Could be hun, its very hard to tell. Ive had one lot of af that happened on day 17 of my cycle it was only light spotting for a few days but was defo my af. Everybody and every period is so different. Sorry i cant b more help for you.

Michelle. x

your body can take some tiem to get back to a normal cycle and start ovulaing again after being on hormonal borth control, on the other hand it can happen immediately.

if you were due on the 15th dec and it was implantation spotting a test would be positive by now as yuo would be around 6 weeks since ovulation.

you are doing the right thing by tracking your cycles to see what is going on with your body. another thing to do it start monitoring your cervical fluid. in the run up to ovulation you will get enough to feel damp or wet, it will be clear and very stretchy. this is referred to as egg white cervical mucus - becasue this is exactly what it looks like. this is a very good indicator of ovualtion starting up again and signals the time to drag your other half to bed lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back