Should i treat myself????(i did:))

Melly+2

Reaction score
I want to do something to cheer myself up but dont know whether to wait till baby comes, i really wana dye my hair, to give me a bit of a boost and a bit of confidence, what you think, im thinking a reddy colour maybe, only a box one like, plus if anyone knows and good ones that are not tto bad to use during pregnancy that would be great, thanks x

Gal seems to think its the same colour :roll:
Its quite a dark red as they didnt have any brighter ones, shall post a pic in a bit when i have makeup on :D

i would say go ahead hun

Ive been having my hair coloured during preg, they only say not to do it for the first 12 weeks.

:hug:

DO IT! You need to treat yourself! Most hair dye is fine in pregnancy, however I would use Henna from Lush cause all the ingredients are more natural than other hair dyes.

poppy160 said:
DO IT! You need to treat yourself! Most hair dye is fine in pregnancy, however I would use Henna from Lush cause all the ingredients are more natural than other hair dyes.
see although these are natural everyone who has used them said they wernt very effective, have you used them??

will u be able to do while bouning on the ball??? :rotfl:

go ahead chick treat urself :hug: :hug:

chezzabell said:
will u be able to do while bouning on the ball??? :rotfl:

go ahead chick treat urself :hug: :hug:
i could try, im more concerned about falling over the edge of the bath doing it haha

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

I did it a few days before I had Es and it was brilliant I needed a boost and looked good at least from one end whilst in labour :lol:

defo go for it mel!

the day before i was due i went the hairdressers and had my hair cut and dyed, it was great, it made me feel lovely again :)

if there's anyway you can splash out on going to the hairdressers, even dye it yourself and go get it cut and blow dried, it will make you feel gorgeous!!!

xxx

If there's something that will perk you up and make you feel better about yourself then you should do it :cheer:

I really need to you know, ive been so depressed over the past couple of weeks so i think something nice will make a difference, id love tyo have a hair cut too but everytime i ask for a trim they always cut it too short so i avoid it if i can :rotfl: I lookm a right scrag end atm

Mel&Bean said:
poppy160 said:
see although these are natural everyone who has used them said they wernt very effective, have you used them??

Once, a while ago. You need to leave it on longer than regular hair dye to get the best effect. I put it on, put some cling film round it, put a dark towel on my pillow and left it over night and the colour was gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back