Should I test?!

positivity :)

Reaction score
Morning ladies, I'm either 8 or 9dpo today but AF is due on Saturday or Sunday. In theory if I was ph one of the FR tests could show up today and they claim to be able to pick it up 6 days before! Would it be silly?!

By the way I have no Pg signs at all :( xx

That sentence was meant to say - in theory, if I was pregnant... Bloody iPhone!!

Hey positivity :wave:

It's defo not silly at all hun & the no symptoms could be a good thing

How many HPTs at home have you got?

xxx

Hey hun, if i were you i would try a cheapie test if you have any, i wouldnt waste a FR just yet, maybe another 2 days and try a FR, however saying that i have no willpower at all ;)

:poas:

I don't have any but I'm passing s boots soon. Hmm I don't think it's my month so maybe I shouldn't waste my money - it's so hard tho lol! Xx

I would wait til after AF is due hun and then test if you can possibly resist doing it beforehand. It's difficult to resist tho eh!!! xx

Don't be disheartened hun, maybe stick with your FR but as Nurse says wait a few more days
xxxx

Ah thanks ladies! I think I'm gonna wait, I'm sure she will arrive! One good thing is that iv had no AF signs either, I have sore boobs but I had that last month so I'm seeing that as being normal now! I have a docs appt on Friday so going to ask him to do more bloods etc, not sure about where u guys are but it's a lovely sunny day in London today :) xx

Everything is crossed for you :clover:

I'm in London too hun & it's such a gorgeous day, nicest day we've had in a long time

xxx

:nopoas: good plan positivity

Its rainy and windy in scotland:shakehead:

Don't let the lack of symptoms put you off positivity! I had every symptom going for months and months and got a bfn every time. It was the month when I didn't bother with BBT thermometer, sticking legs in the air and had no symptoms that I got my BFP!
As the others have said, maybe wait a couple of days before testing. I tested with a FR 2 days before AF was due and the line came up within 10 seconds. You should be able to see it on my avatar.
What ever you decide to do, good luck. Here's some :dust: for good measure xxx

Kezza isn't it gorgeous, like summer! Sorry nurse :( hopefully the sunshine is on it's way to u!!

Lucia, thanks fir that message it's given me a bit of hope! I Often have symptoms not this month tho but I havent been looking for them since last month when I was convinced I was preggers and the witch arrived anyway!
Ok I have decided to wait until Sunday to see if AF arrives...it's a little challenge for my willpower :)

Xx

You'll just have to find plenty to do to distract yourself from it a bit (easier said than done) good luck sweetie and lots of :dust: for you xx

Ah thanks ladies! I think I'm gonna wait, I'm sure she will arrive! One good thing is that iv had no AF signs either, I have sore boobs but I had that last month so I'm seeing that as being normal now! I have a docs appt on Friday so going to ask him to do more bloods etc, not sure about where u guys are but it's a lovely sunny day in London today :) xx

From the sound of things, possibly really quite close to you and Kezza!! ;-) Agreed it's an absolutely beautiful day outside!

If you can hold on for another few days then try doing that... BFN is so disheartening and if you are pregnant then you'll still be in 5 days time. Not that I managed to take my own advice last month!! :doh:

xx

Last edited:
ha! tinselcat, its always harder to take your own advice, that's why i'm not going to test, i really can't afford it this month either so i'm deffo going to wait!

oooh another person in/near london town! :) xx

Best of luck hun! I'll be keeping an eye on this one :dust:

I'm London too and it's such a gorgeous day! Might plan some walks xxx

Im with nurse in the cold rain, fog and wind....:-( but just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world for testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back