Should i stop before I ov?

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi,
Just been reading an old thread on here about pregnacare.
I started taking them about a week before my last ov, and was my worst cycle ever.
-late ov
-late af
-pregnancy symptoms (quite a few)
-lumps of jelly cm instead of fertile cm
-I'm tired all the time!
-belly ache at least once a day
-boobs are still big and occasionally sore
-very dry down below, I'm never fully dry especially around ov time
-i forgot to take tablet one day then my period started (coincidence?)
-oh and I had that awful pain in my side after ovulation
Should i stop taking them now, or continue the pack...ov isn't that far away and don't want to waste another month if they're doing this... or is it just taking time to work and I'll be better this month?
Butt i also think these helped my to ovulate last cycle to. Ahh confusing... im not using opks this month and I can't anyway, because I'll be on holiday.
Confusing stuff lol x

Last edited:
Why don't you try the seven seas instead? xx

Id stop taking them cause your body is reacting like this. I picked vitamins myself from that list on the back. Folic acid and B6 are the ones that lengthen the cycle. So I don't take them. X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Id try another brand perhaps?

I only took folic acid and vitamin D this time.

Cycles stayed the exact same at 28days regular.

xxxx

I took pregnacare and they delayed AF by ten days. I thought it was good news, but was disappointed when I tested and was a negative then I came on. I was upset but knew it would be something to do with pregnacare. So my advice would be to stop them until AF comes. I take a small dose of folic acid and b6.
X

Thanks ladies, just gone back to taking folic acid and omega 3 for now, gonna try and find a decent multi vitamin without vitamin A xx

I can't even check my cm this cycle, had my nails done, didn't think about it at the time aha! So completely in the dark this month x

I ended up going to a and e because of conception Pregnacare! I had such bad bowel pain from what it did to my digestion etc. that I thought I had appendicitis or something.
I stopped and then became pregnant 4 months later with no vitamins at all.
However, I am now on Pregnacare in pregnancy and they seem to be fine. No problems apart from luminous yellow wee at various points! Midwife recommends them more than any other vitamins.

Oh dear at the nails peanutbutter!!
I'd see how you get on with pregnacare, it Deffo works for some and not others.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back