FAO: cervical mucus experts (contains tmi!)

little*red

Reaction score
hey girls
was just wndering if anyone could help me with a CM and ov problem. im not even TTC until about August but i want to take a note of my cycle length, CM etc. to find out roughly when i ov every month. Ok so this is the problem.
Since ive been tracking my CM I started to get more on day 12 of my cycle up until day 20, then day 21 and 22 i was 'dry' but today (day 23) i got more CM :think: . So now im confused does that mean iv'e ov or could it mean that i realised two eggs this cycle?
Does anyone have an explanation to what has happened?
:D

Hi there, I know exactly what you mean, I've had the same. Did a google search on the possibility of ovulating twice and found this:
"Q: I have lots of fertile-looking mucus late in my cycle, after ovulation seems to be over. It starts about a week to 10 days past my ovulation mucus. Am I possibly ovulating twice?

A: No, you are not ovulating twice in one cycle, unless it is within a few hours with fraternal twins. That fertile-looking mucus late in your cycle is a result of hormonal changes leading to your period."
Here's the link to the page:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... i_18850570

I had a m/c last month and trying to work out when AF will arrive now. Thought I ov'd about 2 weeks ago, then more cm about 5 days ago, still no AF!! It's driving me mad! So not sure whether to believe what I read above! It might help you though...

It's a nightmare trying to work out what our bodies are doing!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back