Should I bother!?

BabyBlues

Reaction score
Just wondering what you all think....cycles messed up as stopped my pill 2 months ago. From what I can work out, roughly, AF due Thursday. So far no sign. Dont feel PG either...got EWCM (looks like lotion) but thats all my body is telling me. Should I bother testing on Thursday or not, I already know that it will be a BFN?!

Thanks girls x

You dont know it will be a BFN.....a LOT of people on here have had every symptom under the sun and not been PG - and then the month they get no symptoms at all they get their BFP.....
Its not over til you get AF so think positive, and def test on thurs if AF doesnt come.

If its a cheapie...then it won't hurt testing...I got my BFP the first time around 5 days b4 my period.

If you are going to take a negative result badly however...I would wait. It may still be too early. Even if it does say negative...you could still be pregnant.

My choice would be to test if I was in that situation...but then again...I'm so impatient, and its down to the individual on how they will react.
Do whatever you feel is right.

Good luck if you decide to!!!!
:hug:

xoxo

I would be disapointed to get a BFN though would like to be sure as I am a smoker and dont want to carry on my filthy habit if im PG. If my baby prediction is anyhing to go by Ill not conceive till Aug but i suppose you never know! Thanks think ill get a cheapie - better safe than sorry x

Just so you know, you'd already be about 4 weeks pregnant by your testing date (by the way the Drs count) although the baby would have only existed for about 2 weeks....its just that you mentioned not smoking when PG and I wasnt sure if you realised x

Hey hun, I thought you tested yesterday.. As I said if you have a cheapie than try. Lots of luck :hug:

Oh God, hadnt thought of that! Def trying to give up the cigs from beg of March..thanks

Def dont think i am PG yet though x

Petra - I have one but wasnt sure whether i should bother or not...plan to do it now. Shall i do it today or wait till morning for FMU????

FMU might be better. Do you know how many DPO are you?

Well, that makes you 14+ DPO so if you are pregnant the test should be positive. It's up to you hun.. Whatever you decide, good luck :hug:

Good luck Karen, let me know how it goes. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back