BFN :( Should i try agnus castus?

paperface

Reaction score
Hi there :wave:

it has been over 2 months since i finished my pills, still no AF!

i noticed ewcm about 3 weeks ago for the first time and bd like crazy 8)

i decided to wait till about 2 and a half weeks to test and nothing :cry: BFN!

i was just wondering if i should try agnus castus to see if it speeds things up or wait untill after my AF when she decides to show up :wall:

i just hope that lack of af is due to the pill and not PCOS :?

What do you ladies think?

:wave: Hi, i'm tempted to say that it's probably your body just getting settled back down after coming off the pill, but it may still be a bit early for a test to pick up the pregnancy hormones if you are pregnant. I know it's frustrating but you may have to wait and see if AF arrives and test again in a couple of days.xx

Hey there,

I would definitly recommend vitex for regulating you. I had really long cycles before I started taking htem. They can take a couple of month to kick in but they worked very quickly for me. I went from ovulating on day 21 to a regular day 15 - 17. Good luck!!

Becs

im not sure hun but sorry it was BFN :(

You are supposed to just continuously take them until you find out you are pregnant. But I have to admit on the month I thought I was pregnant I did stop taking them a few days after ovulation as they are not recommended for pregnant ladies. If I was in your current situation I would start them asap 1000mg once a day and not take a break from them until my cycle returned to normal. I hope this helps. It's horrible not knowing what your body is up to.

B xx

Yea, my body has no clue what its supposed to be doing! :?
i have the liquid, i got told 15 drops in water...does this sound enough or not?

I'm not sure. I take the 1000mg tablet. But if thats what you were advised then that must be right. :hug:

Hope it works for you - i took Agnus castus for two months and i regulated to a 32 day cycle and OV on day 18. This month i forgot to take a couple of days and i ovulated a couple of days late - looks like my body can't cope without it!

Hope it works for you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back