When should I expect AF?

Tina & Gabs

Reaction score
Hi ladies

My cyles have been a bit irregular; so I used opk this month to determine if and when I was ov'ing!
I messed up a bit but I got a positive on day 24 and 25.

How do I work out when AF is due? I tested yesterday and got a BFN so I think AF is on her way but when should I expect her?

Is it roughly 14 days from ovulation and should I add 36 hours to my last opk positive date to allow for actually ovulating?

I hope this makes some sense.

Thanks everyone :hug:

If I am correct then you ov 12-24 hours after your last + opk and then it is about 14 days after that. So yes you are right in what you said :)

Good Luck! hope AF stays away and you get a BFP :pray: :hug:

Hi Tina

Depends on the length of your luteal phase, but yes 14 days is the average. So, with an LH surge on CD24/25 I would assume that you ovulated around CD26 so would expect AF to arrive on CD40, but please someone correct me if I'm wrong! What CD are you on?

Thanks Ladies

I am on CD 39 today; so I should expect her in the next couple of days really.

I think I will test again on Wednesday if she stays away :pray: I do think she is on her way though as I got a BFN yesterday.

I'll keep you updated

Thanks again :hug:

Fingers crossed she stays away then! :pray: :pray:

Good luck, keep us updated x

It's not over till the witch turns up :wink: Hope she stays away from you :pray:

Thanks ladies

I do think I will be updating tomorrow saying she has arrived; I can just feel her coming....

Take care :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back