not pregnant, so still why no period?

twinkle90

Reaction score
Hi. I went to the doctors today about my late/missed period. And he said himself that its impossible for me to be pregnant. And It could be due to the MAP or Cerazette pill. And to test again in a week or so. I took 2 tests so far and both are negative. its still very frustrating! And actually can't wait to see my period LOL.

Why is it impossible for you to be pregnant? ANd if so... why advise you to test again in a week! He has contradicted himself!!! hmmmmmmmmmmm.... sorry cant help more!" xx

It's impossible because I took the morning after pill in July then had a period a few days after. Haven't had sex since I took the morning after pill. And having a late/missed period this month.

And I say it again....... thgen why tell u to test in a week! Nothings impossible!

does seem a bit silly for the doctor to tell you to test again if he is so positive that you cant be pregnant. Whatever is going on though, I really hope you get the answers that you are looking for. x

I've has a reddish/brown discharge, lasted 4/5 days with no pain or cramps, nothing. I do know I get something similar before a period. But I've also heard of implantation bleeding. What's going on?

I reckon it may be a light period. Hope you get sorted soon!

I reckon it may be a light period. Hope you get sorted soon!
thank you! I don't think I should be worrying about anything. If I was pregnant, I suppose I should be experiencing symptoms now, and I'm not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back