should i be worried :(

BeckyJ

Reaction score
im 20 weeks and havent felt my baby move :(

i have my next scan on monday but at the moment that seems like a lifetime away

ive had no bleeding, pains or any reason for concern

should i be worried???? i just want to feel my little one

NO don't worry. Some people just don't feel it that early. Also it can depend on where the placenta is sitting - it might be cushioning the little kicks. I'm only half a week behind you and my little taps are so subtle that I'm sure I don't notice it most of the time. Try to relax, you'll be fine!

Plus how exciting thatyou have your scan soon. :cheer: :hug:

thanks Becs youve really put my mind at rest

this is my 1st baby and ive wanted to be a mummy for so long, none of my friends have children so im a bit in the dark over some things, this website is such a comfort

It may be because your placenta is at the front so you wouldnt feel baby till later on loads of ladies on here havent felt there lo's move till after 20 weeks so i wouldnt worry im sure baby is fine and kicking away in there and it wont be much longer till you feel him/her.

thanks bloom, guess im just impatient :D

:shock: Becky ive just seen your tickers and have to say :clap: for working till 38 weeks im leaving at 33 :rotfl:

hi hun, try not to worry, your scan will reassure you :hug:

my placenta is at the front and i haven't felt anything at all yet, so it could be possible yours is too?

xxx

Bloom said:
:shock: Becky ive just seen your tickers and have to say :clap: for working till 38 weeks im leaving at 33 :rotfl:

well its subject to change bloom, im already thinking of knocking a week off that and its only January ha ha ha

sarafet said:
hi hun, try not to worry, your scan will reassure you :hug:

my placenta is at the front and i haven't felt anything at all yet, so it could be possible yours is too?

xxx

cheers sara, it would be just like me to be different lol

I only started feeling proper kicks over xmas when I was 22 weeks. Try laying down somewhere quiet after you've eaten and you may feel him squirming around. At first it feels like trapped wind!

DONT WORRY!!

i didnt feel anything until about 21/22 weeks as i had an anterior placenta. you cant feel your first as early as people feel following pregnancies.

when it starts at 3am you may wish it would give you a break!!

Yeah, definitely don't worry! Depending on where your placenta is will depend on how much and what you feel. Don't worry - you will feel him/her eventually and then it won't stop LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back