Should I be worried?!

titch

Reaction score
Hi everyone, had a browse and couldn't see this qu anywhere so I hope Im not repeating anything already here!

I'm 6 days late for AF and took 2 tests this week, both negative, I intend to test tomorrow.
This evening I have started to get some moderate cramps. Not really bad or anything, but there is no AF.

Does this mean that something is wrong? Or is it a good sign?!?! I'm confused about it all especially with the BFNs but unusually late AF

:shock:

Last edited:
The problem with TTC is that AF and BFP symptoms are sooo similar!

Could be a good sign....I'd think of it positively :)

Ahh so there's no way to tell then...MORE waiting!:wall2:

Okay well thanks for the reply, Im gonna be early in tesco tomorrow am buying my test!!better get some :sleep:

as Lisa said ;)
wot time u posting the :test: results????

I;ll be posting results lunchtime...possible mum (donna) is doing one too and posting...she's my testing buddy lol :)

That means I think am on my ownsum in the 2WW again, that was a bit quick for my liking :cry: ;)

Ahh Rowesb...hopefully this will be our last 2ww and we'll be pregnancy buddies! lol
How did you get your frog lily pad cycle graphic?

fertility friend or ticker something or other.... ticker factory maybe, i like it i think the lily pads represent hurdles :oops:

Oh no I got Donna's online name wrong!!! She's 'babylover'...oops massive apologies!!Learning two names is prooving too much for me...hopefully I will be able to blame preg. brain soon!

Love the lily pads too, know what you mean about hurdles. I'm exhausted and I'm only in my first month ttc!! I'll have to explore those websites some time soon.

most of the ticker, if u see one that u like u click onto them and the take u to the www. site.
no worries about the name I knew who u meant :lol:

You just need to put it in your signature now tiny :)

:thumbup: it looks great, I love those tickers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back