Should I be growing still?

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
My bump hasn't seemed to have grown at all for the past few weeks or more. At my last scan which was my 36 week check at the German hospital she said he was measuring smaller, but didn't want to see me till my due date (8 days time)

But now I am concerned as I am still the same size...I don't seem to have expanded at all & I thought this was when Mini Master G should be putting on all his weight now!

Cause for concern or just me being paranoid? :eh:

Sorry can't give advise but maybe baby has enough room now and is just putting on fat so our bump doesn't need to grow. Either way you are nearly at due date so baby will have grow as much as it can and there's nothing wrong with him being slighted smaller at birth. He might need more food when he's out, that's all :) xx

I read that between my stage and birth, baby desnt really grow in length and will only put on another 2lbs. So I reckon going by that u prob wont see a huge difference. Dont worry, Im sure all is fine xx

Baby won't grow in length in last few weeks just plump up it's body fat.. Don't worry Hun :hug:

i was measuring 32 weeks at my 34 week appointment MW wasnt worried

I'm not worried now as my friend came round this morning & was like 'wow...You have popped' so she's seen a difference :lol:

Although my son still keeps telling me I'm too skinny to have a baby haha! xx

hey hun, that's what it says on BBC health website:

"You'll be pleased to hear that your bump is now as big as it's going to get." (that's about 37-38 weeks pg). So I don't think you should worry if you don't seem to grow anymore. Remember, amount of the fluid starts to go down from week 37 as well xx

heyy hows things goin? any signs yet after the other day?xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back