Should i be worried?

Mummy-D

Reaction score
Hiya all :wave:

Baby was really quiet all day yesterday, not much movement at all, and my stomach felt odd throughout the day - kind of achy.

Listened in with doppler last night and although i heard the heartbeat it def sounded slower than usual.

Still not been a lot of movement today and i have got some slight swelling in my hands and feet and i think that my pee smells funny.

I try not to worry and sometimes feel like i am just being paranoid.
What would you do?

I know ive already txt and said this but if your worried I would get it checked out.

I asked the midwife at my last appointment cause my wee was really smelly as well and she said I wasnt drinking enough and to drink more. As for the movements and heartbeat i would def get it checked out if your worried. Best to be safe the sorry.

love ya hun

Me and Luigi xxx

Thanks hun.

Have just had a few movements. They are softer than usual but i think maybe baby has changed position and his back is out front and the kicks are cushioned as they are inwards towards my back and the placenta?

Gonna monitor things for the next couple of hours then i might phone hospital. Dont want to have to drive myself in this snow if i can help it.

Yeah dont drive if u dont have to..might just be that bubs has changed position.. have u tired a cold drink??? always works for me.... i knew wee man had changed positions cause his kicks were like to my side and under my ribs and when the midwife checked me last time he was head down so I was right.... only you know whats normal for bubs :hug:

Hey hun :wave:

As Mrs B said, I would definetly get it checked out if you are worried. Maybe give your Midwife a call and tell her or ring the hospital and see what they say, if anything, it will hopefully put your mind at rest. Hope everything is OK :hug:

I'd give the MW a ring and explain to her and see what she says mrs :hug:

I agree if you are worried ring the mw hun thats what they are there for :hug:

Thanks ladies for your replies as always :hug:

I have just had a listen in on the doppler and although heartbeat is slower than usual it still sounds fine and is above 140bpm

Still not a lot of movement so will monitor that for the next while and if no change in movement i will contact mw later.

I'd be lost without you all - thank you!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Ladies

I went up to the maternity unit at about 3pm this afternoon. They did a trace and everything was finewith baby. There is a trace of protein in my urine, so they have sent away a sample and also took more blood as i have been very thirsty lately and drinking more than usual even though my urine is very dark in colour.

Feel a lot more relaxed and re-assured now.

Oooh there was a lady on the ward i was put in who was in early labour....she had the curtain around her and i could hear her panting away. They kept offering her the gas and air, but she didnt want it......Kind of hit home that i will be going through all that in a few more weeks. Made it very real :shock:

I definately wont be saying no to the gas and air though :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back