Should I actually feel pregnant?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Alwaystrying, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Alwaystrying

Alwaystrying Well-Known Member

Ok so I know I am still early on but if it weren't for a positive pregnancy test I would not know, I had slight cramping yest but even that has gone

Dont feel sick, boobs not sore. The only thing is I feel quite tired but I am not even sure if I am imagining it.

Am I alone feeling this way?

2. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Some days I don't hun, we tend to get surges and symptoms vary from one day to the other xx

3. purple_pianos

purple_pianos Well-Known Member

Don't worry I didn't even know I was pregnant til 4 and a half weeks and didn't have any real symptoms for a couple of weeks after that :)

4. Alwaystrying

Strange but want to feel pregnant if that makes sense?
    Recently gave up netball (due to dodgy hip) but went to watch my team play tonight, I so wanted to get on court with them all :-(

5. mrs_b_x

mrs_b_x Well-Known Member

I'm exactly the same, im 4+3 and I don't feel pregnant really, except a few cramps and some mild nausea. I think it's quite common for symptoms to not start properly for a few weeks, until 6 or 7 weeks

6. Rednursie

Rednursie Well-Known Member

Girls I don't really have any symptoms either apart from extreme tiredness. I am almost wishing to feel nauseous which is crazy I know but just to reassure myself I'm pregnant. I'm sure I a weeks time we'll all feel a lot different xxx

7. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Please do not wish to feel nauseous! Haha. X

8. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

Your all welcome to some of my sickness lol I have enough for everyone x

9. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

Completely normal :) I had nausea in tri 1 and I feel even less pregnant in tri 2 ha ha x

10. PINK BUTTERFLY

PINK BUTTERFLY Well-Known Member

I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 6 weeks gone (that's when I started feeling sick) I had no idea as I had done a pregnancy test and it was negative and also I had a full 5 day bleed so thought I was defo out! Felt sick ish for 2 days them on 3rd day nearly was sick on train and felt really rough and as it was the day I was due my period (well thought it was) i done a test (just to rule it out) and got a 3+!! I was just over 6 weeks!

Thinking back the only thing that was slightly different was my boobs where really sore but that was only when my period was due then I had a bleed do just thought for done reason they where extra sore compared to other months......

Some women go s whole 9 months without even knowing (sounds mental but true) they don't even put much weight on and then a baby pops out (well not quite pops out!) lol x

11. C0606

C0606 Well-Known Member

My symptoms only came on around the 5 week or so mark and didn't last very long at all and then I've had nothing since until the last few days where I've had morning sickness and everythings fine with me. Haven't felt pregnant whatsoever!

12. Kay Kay

Kay Kay Well-Known Member

Hi huni I had no physical symptoms til 6 weeks when I started spewing and feeling dodgy. Up until that point all I felt was emotional and teary like pmt! Might have been the shock of my bfp! So try not to worry about symptoms cos your body is just working away doing its thing xxxxx

13. Titch85

Titch85 Well-Known Member

My bestfriend didn't know she was pregnant until bubba popped out while she was on the toilet struggling to go for a poo!

14. Alwaystrying

Thanks all, you wait I'll be feeling sick in a few weeks time and be moaning about that lol

15. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about having no symptoms and not feeling pregnant I had no symptoms with this pregnancy but every morning I feel sick and sometimes I am sick but not very often. With my son I had terrible sickness I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I feel like crap right now just wish I would stop feeling sick :-( xx

16. Beanie1975

Beanie1975 Well-Known Member

Wow really? That's incredible. I thought that only happened in Eastenders (remember Sonia Jackson!) x

17. Tootsmaloy

Tootsmaloy Well-Known Member

I kept thinking this, but then I thought, "what does it really feel like to feel pregnant" .. I think I went a bit too deep... !!

18. clareybell

clareybell Well-Known Member

I think it's totally normal not to have symptoms at 4 weeks - and trust me when the sickness comes you really won't want it! Saying that though, I was only 3 and a half when I felt it - it was before AF was due, and I was determined not to even do a test until I was late, but I swear I just felt like there was something there ... And there was! X

19. mumtofour

mumtofour Well-Known Member

The only symptoms I have is tiredness and emotional train wreck oh and i'm getting a tad fat and fuller boobs so no you're not alone

20. Alwaystrying

No fuller boobs, not feeling emotional and only put on 2lbs, but pregnancy tests still coming up strong, still no bleeding so just maybe delayed symptoms

Had some good news today though, my medication I need following IVF in Greece would of cost about £450, my lovely GP has written out a NHS prescription instead. Result :)