After some reassurance......

Mummy-D

Reaction score
After having sore boobs and feeling sick and tired for the last week or so, i wake up this morning and nothing. :think: ?

I am still feeling really tired in the afternoons and could easily go for a :sleep: if it was visable (sp) but other than that all my symptoms seem to have dissapearred - tbh i dont even feel pregnant anymore :(

Have had no cramping or bleeding or anything like that, but just feel worried that something could be wrong?

I am at the Doctors tomorrow for my booking appointment, and will mention how i feel to her, but was just wondering if anyone else has felt like this and it has been ok?

Thanks ladies

xx

sweetie apart from today and yesterday, I have felt pretty normal :hug: and was sitting the other night thinking god what if im not, but then the sickness has kicked in, well im not being sick i just feel sick all the time :hug:

try not to worry about things Im sure everything will be fine hun, mention it to ur doc 2morrow. But just u wait till the sickness kicks in then u will be wishing u hadnt said anything :hug:

everyone is fine stop worrying :hug: :D

I'd say don't worry. You're still very early on, and most of your symptoms won't really have had a chance to properly kick in yet, so just relax and enjoy the fact you're feeling ok. I doubt it will last that long!

my best friend is pregnant at the moment, and is only a month behind me. She felt absolutely fine until she hit six weeks. Now she feels awful most days. So just enjoy, but mention to m/w so she can put your mind at rest.

Think the symptoms definitely come and go.

I didn't get any symptoms at all till I was 8 weeks with my 1st then between 6 and 7 weeks with my other 3.

In fact, I was just thinking earlier that I thought I might be moving away from the 1st tri symptoms as I felt full of energy and no sickness then WHAM, I feel like absolute rubbish now and just want to curl up and go to sleep (no chance as I have 3 kids and a huge pile of ironing!)

I know it's easier said than done at this point but just be grateful for the lack of symptoms and I'm sure everything is fine x

thanks for the reply ladies.

I know it is early days & i think i felt a bit worried because i had been having some mild symptoms and then they just dissapear.

You have all reassured me not to worry so thank-you!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun :hug: :hug:

like the girls say your symptoms will come and go for a while and i know when you get used to feeling sick and tired and it suddenley stops can be worrying but its so normal

hope your ok :hug: :hug:

My mum spent all her time with her head in a bucket having me but she didnt with my brother and sister, I dont think lack of or strong symptoms are a true indacator of anything when all is said and done. :hug:

In my last pregnancy i had no symptoms whatsoever, it was only when my bump started growing i really believed i was pg. This time round ive felt sick non stop, but that disappeared for a couple of weeks but now its back 10 times worse :puke: Great!!!

I felt queasy around five weeks, then it went away and now I am having trouble keeping anything down!

Just reiterating that things seem to come and go.

:hug:

darling ive just seen this post but even though I txt ya just wanted to say I woke up the other day and felt loads better but the sickness is back and ive hugged the loo a few times today!!! :hug: :hug:

thank-you everyone for the reassurance. :D

I was at the Docs today and i saw my own Doctor who i have known for forever (she was there for me 7 yrs ago when i fell pregnant with ds) and she felt my tummy and i found it very tender and uncomfortable on one side. Mentioned to her about having the runs quite bad over the last week and she thinks my bowels are what is causing the discomfort. She has also arranged for me to have an early scan in about 2 weeks time just to make sure everything is okay.

Once again ladies a big thank-you to you all for helping to remind me just how different every single pregnancy is.
:hug: for all of you!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back