I feel ever so different.....

MissGobby

Reaction score
to when i was pregnant last time, i only found out on the mon/tue and miscarried on the friday but i was tired and couldnt eat at all, just wasnt hungry, had sore boobs apart from that nothing....this time (and im about the same now as i was then (time wise)) i am extremely hungry all the time, feel sick in the morning and through the day, feel faint, extremely tired and worn out, very sore boobs and nipples!!

why do you think its different?!?

Its a different pregnancy hun so you may have different symptoms. Dont worry :hug:

Every pregnancy is different, you may find that if you ever get pregnant again it will be totally different from this pregnancy so don't worry, its all normal. hope this helps, take care. xx :D

I've been offline for ages, congrats MG! So pleased you've got your BFP already!!

I felt very different last time, I've been feeling soooo 'pregnant' this time.

Hello!

Every pregnancy is different so don't worry yourself :hug: Baby's probably giving you little hints that he/she is there and ok!!

Great that you're getting such strong pg hormones though :D

Hope you stop feeling sick though xx

I agree every pregnancy is different! Maybe all your symptoms are indicating this is a good healthy pregnancy :D

Sorry to hear you're worn out though, must be tough to manage through the day

Hope it eases a bit

xxx

yeah i am feelin extremely tired - last night OH got in at 9.30pm and i was bang out asleep i told him earlier if i was to wake me up, he woke me up to tell me he was home, 5 mins later came into bedroom and i was asleep again, then after he had had his t he came back in, woke me up and i fell asleep on him :oops: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back