Should I actually feel pregnant?

Hi alwaystrying, :) I just had my first scan at 13 weeks and was convinced they would tell me there was nothing there as I haven't been sick once! But little squibs was there wriggling away, :) don't know if it ever feels real until they start kicking I guess?! :) xx

Hey, same as you- apart from a positive test I don't feel any different at all. The only thing I can pinpoint that is slightly different is that my stomach/ below my stomach feels like I have bubbles going up and down, also had a couple of light cramps. Other than that (which to be fair I get cramps sometimes anyway) no difference at all!

It's abit scary as I thought I'd feel totally different!

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and still dont feel pregnant. Had had no morning sickness, no nausea, no nothing apart from the odd bit of boob pain.

I'm still second guessing myself. I've seen the baby wiggling around inside me and have heard/seen the heartbeat so I know I'm pregnant but do not feel it AT ALL! Madness

I knew I was pregnant at 3.5 weeks but didn't actually feel pregnant until around 7 or 8 weeks where the sickness kicked in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back