Shopping in your PJ's..

I usually go the sunbeds in them :oops:

But Im in the car and straight in, and I know the girl there so no one actually sees me haha

Yup ive done it but its been either early morning or late at night where ive not been seen. Mindue this always reminds me of dreans ive had where being starker's whilst out yet no one seems to realise i am :lol:

I wouldn't dream of going to Tesco or wherever in my jama's, knowing my luck I would bump into someone I knew.

Funny you should start this thread though because yesterday i was discussing the same thing with with my friend as she had seen one of the glam women that live round here in Spar in her Jama's! looking minging :lol:

When my daughter was in hospital before xmas there was a little girl in the bed next to her, and her mother who was heavily pregnant was in her PJ's her. I got talking to her and she said that her daughter had been ill in the night so she didnt have time to change. Her husband came to stay with the girl over night while the mother went home. The next day she came in and we started talking again and she said on the way home must have been about 7oclock she called into tesco, to get a few nice things in for when her daughter came home, anyway a lady came up to her and said, 'well its nice for some to walk round in their pj's all day' The lady wearing the pj's said it didnt help matters that they looked like childrens pj's lol.

As Red_Fairy says, it's a pretty common thing in Liverpool.

I have done it once or twice - usually late at night, never during the day. If I have to pop out for something I'm not getting changed to do it, not when the shop is pretty much empty anyway.
It's not even that I'm lazy, it's not much different than wearing trackie bottoms and a vest which people tend to wear for lazing around. I did go once in trackie bottoms and a vest wearing my slippers (which are like those beaded flip flop things) and a gang of drunk lads of about 19 were all like 'nice shoes you've got there, love' under their breath :oops: :rotfl:

larisa said:
heyy whos assuming people aint washed wen they have them on ,i go in bath in morning get out and put my jimmys on if i aint doing n e thing ...and yess i go asda in mine specially sundays wen im having a lazy day and need stuff 4 sunday roast ...whos cares i dnt give a sh*t wat i go out like ,y should other people? and if i mite say my pi js are better then most people clothes :wink:
my oh gets a tad embarrased but never mind :rotfl: x

Why would you shower then put you jimmys back on? :lol: Thats crazy talk hun :) You say you don't give a shit what you go out like then in the next breath you say your pj's are better than most peoples clothes. Make your mind up :lol:

OMG YES, YES AND TRIPLE YES!! :rotfl:

i tooooooooooooootally do that ALL THE TIME :lol:

a couple months ago i went to the petrol station not just in my PJs but also with a towel wrapped around my head and pink hair dye all smudged aroung the edge of my face :lol: think there was a post about it

yes iv done this for YEARS. i love it its so liberating! lol. oh just to be extra eccentric i always always have immaculate make-up on and freshly washed hair, shaven legs and foof, and am doused in angel perfume :lol:

i go swimming in full face of make-up too :lol: my lil sis said "ooh, very hollywood" haha she just encourages me lol.

trixipaws said:

a couple months ago i went to the petrol station not just in my PJs but also with a towel wrapped around my head and pink hair dye all smudged aroung the edge of my face :lol: think there was a post about it

yes iv done this for YEARS. i love it its so liberating! lol. oh just to be extra eccentric i always always have immaculate make-up on and freshly washed hair, shaven legs and foof, and am doused in angel perfume :lol:

i go swimming in full face of make-up too :lol: my lil sis said "ooh, very hollywood" haha she just encourages me lol.

You shave your foof to go and get petrol?

I love this woman!!!!!!

Kim x x x x

trixipaws said:

*Backs away slowly from the crazy lady*

if u mean pjs as in joggers then yeah im guilty - full pjs, slippers and hair wrapped in towel a la trixi no LMAO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and she always shaves her foof for petrol - thats why she dont pay loooooool :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im kiddin trixi, love u and ur mad ways lol!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't be arsed to shave my woo woo for Jed let alone Asda's :roll:

:lol:

I have seen someone dropping their kids of at Primary in their jammie and slippers. She must have lived quite near as she was definately walking and it was defo p'js and a jacket.

How hard is it to get dressed?

I sometimes nip along to the shop with my jeans on and my jammy top but i feel like a tramp going out without my bra on :rotfl: :rotfl: I always wear a coat if I do.

lauramumof2 said:
I have seen someone dropping their kids of at Primary in their jammie and slippers. She must have lived quite near as she was definately walking and it was defo p'js and a jacket.

How hard is it to get dressed?

I sometimes nip along to the shop with my jeans on and my jammy top but i feel like a tramp going out without my bra on :rotfl: :rotfl: I always wear a coat if I do.

oooo whats that saying 'fur coat, no knickers' :rotfl:

oh yes! cant leave the house without a smooth foof

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back