Shooting pains?

cherelle

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has had the same? I keep getting a sharp kind of shooting pain across my belly - not sure if its braxton hicks?? Its not constant just happens now and again and doesnt seem to be triggered by anything x

Sorry hun I'm not getting anything across my tummy and don't think I've had BH. I have had some shooting pains really low down like shes burrowing down further and really pressing on my bladder for a few seconds!

x

I get Braxton Hicks but they aren't painful. My whole bump tightens and feels a little uncomfortable. I've been getting weird feelings below my belly button but no shooting pains so no help there!! xx

I've had em when I've over done it hun, so put ur feet up lol :)

/i;ve had those Cherelle...they make you stop in your tracks, but then go after a minute or so. i have been told it's just normal aches and pains that come with pregnancy. if baby is moving ok, i guess there is nothing to worry about. xx

I have been getting aches and pains at the top of my bump and sometimes to the side of my belly button...not sure what they are though. Sorry i can't be any help but i am sure its just pregnancy xxx

ooh yeah I've had them Hun... mine are like a stitch... v painful. I asked the midwife and she said it was normal. I hope contractions aren't worse lol! x

I think its.the ligaments it feels like.a elastic band pinging in my.tummy?? X x

thanks girlies, it hasnt been too bad the last couple of days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back