shooting type pains

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
i keep getting shooting type pains up going up my bump! is this normal and does it mean anything?? i'd so better not be going into labour now :rofl:

Ohhhhh :yay:

It can't be too long, any show yet?

i had a kinda gloopy bit earlier (sorry tmi!) and had sorta thicker than normal increased discharge, but that goes hand in hand with this stage of pregnancy doesnt it! i really hope katie gets her birthday all to herself tho!! wednesday morning i'm on the pineapple for breakfast!!

Awww little Katie is 1 tomorrow :love:

i cant believe how quick this year's gone you know! especially the last 9 months! have spent the evening blowing up balloons and stuff, am so excited! kinda sad that daddy wont be there in the morning tho :(

:hug: My girl's daddy missed nearly every birthday.....this next one will be the same....but she's got so many people around her that love her.....my big girl AND your big girl x

we're going to see him in the evening after he finishes work, but i always imagined us waking up and having birthday cuddles in bed and stuff...its the little things isnt it!

i'm getting them consstantly down my right leg, its friggin agony!! i never had it with katie, cept from when she was tiny, like 20 weeks, and would just give me a dead leg, this time my leg keeps shooting out and everything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back