Shooting pains up lady bits?!

Katied1

Reaction score
Just recently I've been getting these quite regular, not sure if its actually in my cervix? Anyone else had anything similar? X

Iv had this for ages , weird feeling isn't it ! I think it's pressure from the head on your cervix x

It's called lightening I think. It's the baby and your body getting ready for head to be engaged. I asked the same question a while back, and then the midwife mentioned it!! Kinda takes your breath away I find!! Xx

Yeah it shocks me when it happens! I get like bubble popping sensation too lol x

Yea! Out bodies just love playing tricks on us during pregnancy. It freaks me out! Lol x

I get this now and again too! It's quite a pain isn't it!! X

All good signs hun.

I've found his head engaging to be the most uncomfortable. It was so bad last night, I thought he was going to make an appearance but nope, eviction is our only option lol xx

Apparently it's can be to do with dilation. It freaked me out a bit as I didn't have it in my last pregnancy, but it can stop me in my tracks this time round.

All good signs hun.

I've found his head engaging to be the most uncomfortable. It was so bad last night, I thought he was going to make an appearance but nope, eviction is our only option lol xx

Haha, I said this a coupe of days ago walking round Tesco! I was sure she was just gna fall out if I carried on walking! Lmao x

ohh i had this lol really take your breath away when they come, I asked the doctor and the mw and they both said its the baby dropping and body preparing for lightening xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back