Pains in foo!!!

OUCH!
Today I was shopping with OH, MIL and SIL and I kept stopping in the middle of town with horrible shooting pains in my bits :( It was the most pain I've ever felt throughout my whole pregnancy. MIL wanted to take me to hospital but I told her there's no point as I think it's just Grace's head really low, possibly engaged. I have the midwife on Wednesday so I'm going to mention it to her.

I got a little bit of relief when I spread my legs out slightly whilst walking (bet I looked stupid!) :lol: It was so horrible though xxx

I have to walk upstairs like I've filled my pants :shock:
Mw today said its the pressure of their weight as they are getting so much bigger

ive got this aswell princess! when i looked it up on the dreaded internet it said something to do with babys head is on the cervix or something.. i wouldnt worry to much hun ive had it for days & still no baby! only happens at night time too! feels asif babys scratching her nails around in there :| last night i also felt like my pelvis cracked! i thought she was ready for coming but nothing since unfortunately :( xxx

nope wont no anything about that til i go for a sweep next tuesday.. im hoping it doesnt come to that tho :( xx

I keep getting pain in my "foo" and my perineum area. I think it's just pressure and is quite reassuring as I went 15 days over with son, hopefully the pressure'll lead somewhere eventually (not yet obviously).

nope wont no anything about that til i go for a sweep next tuesday.. im hoping it doesnt come to that tho :( xx

Aw bummer :( guess she'll come when she's ready :hug:

Jo yeah it's reassurance that things are at least moving in the right direction ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back