Shoe size = pelvis size= easy labour?

Size 7 here. First baby 4 hour labour with gas and air! Loved my labour can't wait to do it again!

I've always prayed this old wives tale is true! I'm an 8 so will soon find out!! Xx

I'm a size 3 and had a fairly fast/easy labour, although DD was only 7lbs

My mum is only a size 2, and despite "child bearing hips" was too small to deliver either of us naturaly at around the 7lb mark. (Never dilated beyond about 6cm)

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I think I agree with it. I'm size 3 & my first labour was long, and think they call it failure to progress. Think pelvis is small as baby was only 5 lb 11 and even had trouble with that size baby. So I am dreading it second time round, however it will be worth it however horrendous it is :)

I'm a size 9 so if this is true I am well happy and it means that having clown feet has finally payed off! haha x

size 8 (feet that is, definitely not clothes!!) so fingers crossed there is some truth to this tale!

im a size five!!! scared now.. lol xx

my feet are an 8 and im almost 6ft tall, had my DD with no real problem weighing 10lb 14oz so might be true haha im hoping its the same this time round (or a smaller baby would be fine!)

Years ago I had to go to the gyne for some treatment, he enquired as to my foot size at the time, he thought my feet would be small for my height and build because he said foot and cervix size were linked somehow and I had a small cervix. DD was an emergency c-section so this time I'm hoping for a natural delivery and hoping he was very wrong.

My 2 friends who.are size 7 both had c sections with both their babies. My friend who is a size 4 had a really nice 4hrs Labour. My other friend who is size 4 had one good and one really difficult Labour. I'm a 7 and my lo arrived a couple hours after my waters broke although I.was in Labour for an age before they broke my waters.... But the birth was fine x

tapatalking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back