Foot size = Pelvis size?

redbear

Reaction score
I heared that your foot size is relevent to your pelvis size on the GMTV doctor a couple of month ago and i've been thinking is it bullshit or do you think its true? He isn't a reliable source lol
I hope so i've size 10 feet and it would make all the years of bullying so worth it lol x

I really hope not I'm only size 3! I heard it was related to height but not sure this is true either.

Hahahaha I can just imagine a load of heavily pregnant women trying to get their feet up to their pelvis to see if it's true :rofl:

Maybe an artists website or anatomy site will give you the dimensions?

I've never heard that!! Would be interesting if it was true though.:)

I've heard it's about as accurate as the fundus measurement

All my friends with smaller feet have had easier births so I wouldn't get your hopes up too much :eh: x

I know that your foot is the same size as your arm between your elbow and wrist... That one is true...so might be!

Hahahaha I can just imagine a load of heavily pregnant women trying to get their feet up to their pelvis to see if it's true :rofl:

Maybe an artists website or anatomy site will give you the dimensions?

That actually crossed my mind when I read the thread, DH saw the look on my face and just said no and then went back to playing his game :rofl:

I have size 7 so would be great if it was true but my Mum only has size 5 and had no problems with giving birth to 5 10-11lb babies - so not sure it's true...

Everything on me is huge so if its any part of ur body ill be alright! Ha im size 9 feet and my labours have been ok so could be true x

Im thinking maybe if your arm length is the same as foot size maybe something else is,
then again dont they move for you to give birth so someone with tiny feet may have a pelvis that opens a lot and then someone with big feet it may only open a bit, Just had a quick google and found a couple of 'tests' where the rate of cesarean section went down the bigger the feet... who knows! Would be good tho! x

It's very true!!! After my sister had my nephew (his shoulders got stuck he was 8.8lb and she's tiny!) we were chatting with the mws and mentioned her size 2 feet, they said they wish they knew that then they'd have been prepared for him being a bugger to get out!! I'm a size 4 so I've been fine! My mum is a size 2 also and has a small pelvis!

Maybe if i convince myelf that its true it will work as a bit of a placebo and keep me calm! BTW if i found it to be true i would love to stand laughing at the bullies when they give birth with there normal girl size feet lmao x

My mum's feet are size 2, and she's 4'10" - and had to have c-sections cos she only ever reached 6cm. so maybe something in it. but the MW's dont ask, so guess it cant be that accurate.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back