Shocking news

With my first miscarriage baby stopped growing at 6 weeks but I didn’t start bleeding until 11 weeks x

Hiya just an update. Doctors are concerned that it could be an ectopic which is not resolving yet so they are going to do laparoscopy today or tomorrow morning.

Oh dear. I hope it's not but at least they are checking. Thinking of you. xx

Hiya just an update. Doctors are concerned that it could be an ectopic which is not resolving yet so they are going to do laparoscopy today or tomorrow morning.

I hope it’s not for you, hope it all goes as well as it can xx

So sorry to see this :( I hope its not ectopic and you can begin to heal asap

Big hugs hun x the pain of a loss is so hard :(

Hi all so I had a laparoscopy yesterday and thank god it wasn’t ectopic. The doctor told me that my progesterone levels were low when I was pregnant which made me thinking why would this happen does it mean have a problem after ovulation? I did think something was wrong as I was sooo dry when I got my Bfp and a week later. With my daughter I felt so wet with lots of cm. maybe I should get my progesterone levels tested?

They can give you tablets for that if your levels are low again can’t they? I’m sure I’ve read it somewhere x

I got pregnant within 6 weeks of miscarrying my first, I have a very rowdy 6 year old to show for it. If your heart will allow you to try, then do it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back