Shocked...

Mimimouse89

Reaction score
So as I'd been feeling weird for a couple of weeks I decided to take a test this morning, just to make sure I wasn't pregnant. But as it turns out,
I am!! Still hasn't sunk in yet, it's so unexpected. I feel like I should be preparing somehow but I have no idea where to start! Any advice for a young first timer??

I'm excited and terrified at the same time!!

I'm new by the way, hi everyone :)

Hey there

Firstly welcome to the forum & big congrats on your news, wishing you a very happy healthy pregnancy

Unfortunately I wouldn't know where to begin really, start taking folic acid if you haven't already, speak to GP & get appointment.......sorry not too much help but there are lots of ladies on here that will be able to help

xxxx

Congratulations hunny, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months :)
The only tip i can give you is relax and enjoy every second :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww thanku, yeah thats what my mum said after the initial shock, just to enjoy it as she did! Still can't believe it really, i think once i can get thru to the docs and make an appointment ill feel better. Cant wait to find out my due date, i think it must be around august time..

Weird to think that next xmas therell be one extra person around!

xx

Ah congrats chick x x

Hope you have a happy and healthy next 8 months x

YAY - Congratulations!!!!! Make your way over to Tri 1 and all the ladies there will give you all the early pregnancy advice you need!!

Welcome & hugest congrats!
See you over in Tri1 - we're all scared & unprepared there too :)
Jen x

:wave: welcome and congratulations

hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations to you - wonderful news - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months from here X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back