FIRST BABY - DOESN'T SEEM REAL TO ME YET!

this is my 4th baby, but i still dont feel pregnant even tho he moves all the time

this is my first and although i'm fiendishly excited and happy, its weird because i'm the least likely mummy-to-be out of any girl i know! it was unexpected and i was a bit of a party girl who likes to spend all her money on herself (and her boyf's and her parents')! not the sort of girl who'd get out of bed to feed a baby or change stinky nappies ha ha! i think everyone that knows me cant imagine me doing the mummy thing either. but i'm gonna show them i can do it!

oldermum said:
Salad said:
hearing other children crying makes me realise how rose-tinted some of what I envisage probably is.
I remember hearing a baby crying in Boots ages ago before i got pregnant a real screamer and i just had to move out of ear shot, i just thought thank god i don't have to go through that again.

At the beginning of the week there was a Baby crying in Mothercare and this time i just thought awwwww. Guess being pregs has changed my views again lol.

yes i used to think "why would anyone want one of those, what an unbearable noise!" when babies screamed in the supermarket; now i feel sorry for them and want to cuddle them better! i think pregnancy has made me a nicer person

i know what you mean............

after seeing all the scan pics and hearing the heart beat, i still don't feel it i can't see it a tall i try but it just doen't hit me yet

i want it too......... for it's to late and i'm giving birth and thinking when did this happen :roll:

Hi Oldermum and Trixipaws -
(I've just tried fiddling about with the 'quote' button, but can't quite figure it out)
- It's very hard to imagine hearing a baby crying in the supermarket and it (first of all) being mine!! And also having rather nicer feelings than just wanting it tp stop when it's someone else's. Maybe I will become a nicer person...?
What it will all really be like is a big mystery at the moment - though I'm really looking forward to finding out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back