Shes so grumpy

tinytoes

Reaction score
Lily is really out of sorts and not due her next bottle until midnight . Shall I give it too her now , giver her bonjella and put her to sleep for the night ? Or would you just let her grump until then ?

what did you do hon? sorry didnt see this last night. Would have given the bottle probably. hope you had a good night sleep
x

Thanks hun :) gave her a bottle and then she woke again at four as it was so cold so I gave another one and wrapped her up extra warm . I think shes teething hard and I just have to be paitent .

I would have done the same x hope she's ok and you managed to sleep x x

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

As soon as oh gets up im heading back to bed for a nap :) . But aside from that Im all good . Shes beed sobbing all morning I've just gotten her calm again . Anyone know where I'd buy an amber necklace ? I've read good things x

i got an anklet from dino daisy and haven't looked back since! its never coming off!

I used this company and necklace arrived v. quickly http://www.amberpumpkin.com/
We have emailed Father Christmas for some bandana teething neck ties too. I like the look of the panda teether.

I've started using Baby Bonjela today and it seems to really calm him down. I think the necklace is also working, but i can't be sure.

We use bonjella but I'll happily tey anything . The poor wee mite is so un-comfortable x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back