Given up!

It's true, no way will I be nursing him...I think he might still wake up as a teen and go down n raid the fridge...appetite on him now it wouldn't surprise me, he eats tons all day and still has a 7oz bottle at night, I darent have any more kids the cupboards would be bare lmao x

I think the age your baby is at they begin to feel fear of strangers and being left alone, so she might just need a bit of reassurance and knowing you are near her for a little while, until she has grown out of this phase. My older daughter did the same thing at almost the same age, we let her sleep in our bed for a few weeks, and then she quite happily went back into her own bed. Sometimes I think that by trying to force things we stress ourselves - and our babies - out unnecessarily. Yes, they do need to learn that they can't always get their way, but at the same time I think that sometimes they do know better what they need at a specific time in their life than we do.

I think the age your baby is at they begin to feel fear of strangers and being left alone, so she might just need a bit of reassurance and knowing you are near her for a little while, until she has grown out of this phase. My older daughter did the same thing at almost the same age, we let her sleep in our bed for a few weeks, and then she quite happily went back into her own bed. Sometimes I think that by trying to force things we stress ourselves - and our babies - out unnecessarily. Yes, they do need to learn that they can't always get their way, but at the same time I think that sometimes they do know better what they need at a specific time in their life than we do.

This is so reassuring thank you.

'Be been doubting myself because as soon as you tell people that your sleeping baby in with you they say... Say goodbye to your bed, or ohh you've done it now. Not on pf btw just in day to day lifr.

It's so good to have support and people supporting your decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back