She's not here yet ***Oh yes she is****

skairdykat

Reaction score
Well I fully expected AF to be here this morning, but so far no sign apart from the usual spots when I wipe :think:

No doubt she'll turn up though other wise I don't think I'd be doing the usual spotting would I?

Hi, I was due on Saturday but I was one day late this month as well (and i'm NEVER late!) It seems to be the month for late arrivals. Baby Dust xxx

hope its yor month, i have a good feeling for you :wink:

I have created a ticker on fertility friend and I can't seem to find out where to paste the link on here (im not sure which one to copy the bbcode or the HTML either) Can someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks

Fingers crossed Skairdy you have had all the symptoms now lets just see the BFP :D

LoL I know, all the symptoms at 4DPO when it prob isn't posible and now it is possible I have non :rotfl:

Going to wait till maybe Wed/Thurs b4 I test ( :fib: )

your exact the same as me, non symptoms, not even the dull aches i normally have upto my af showing, the only one is peeing alot, but since having Hope my pelvic flaw isnt great :lol:

Hi Skairdy,

I can understand why you think AF is definately on her way because of your usual spotting, but remember that some woman still get AF for the first couple of months of their pregnancy, so you might just spot for a while, and no AF!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Are you going to test?

I am now in 1WW, and have a list a mile long of (imaginary)symptoms :rotfl: , which, by the way, started at 1DPO!!!! oh how sad!! My new ones today are grumpiness and short temper!! Honestly, people were keeping out of my way this morning!!!!

Good luck :hug:

Think she defo on her way now. the brown spotting is a bit more now :cry:

God how much longer b4 I get a BFP? :wall:

I'm getting so fed up with TTC :(

Awww hun, it won't be long til you get your BFP I'm sure :hug:

I do know what you mean though! This 'being patient' thing sucks :(

I hope it happens for you real soon skairdykat :pray:
3d2ea7231.gif

Well she's here :cry:

Feel quite down about it this time. Thought when I came off the pill in Jan I would have a big belly by now :roll:
Think it's been made worse because of Rob's mate and his wife (if you remember my post 'I can't believe it'). Turns out she got PG behind his back by stopping the injection without telling him. I just can't get how she's got PG - she loads bigger than me and smokes weed a lot (like instead of having a fag she'll have a joint) as does he but not as much.

I'll be fine in a few days, just fed up of TTC ATM.

Sorry she got you Skairdy :hug:

I know exactly how you feel - I am now in my 14th month ttc and it just doesn't get any easier :cry:

You will feel a lot better tomorrow, try to think of it this way - you could be PG in only 2 weeks time!!! :D

J x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back