• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this it? **Is It F**k lol**

Hope AF stays away skairdy and you get that long awaited and well deserved BFP :pray:

i hope your going to get your bfp thurs/friday :D

You deserve it Skairdy...I couldn't wait that long to test!!!

She's not here yet but I had a bit of spotting last night which went on my undercrackers. Non in my nudercrackers today but definately browny when I wipe so I think she's definately on her way :roll:
Still no cramps though.

skairdykat said:
She's not here yet but I had a bit of spotting last night which went on my undercrackers. Non in my nudercrackers today but definately browny when I wipe so I think she's definately on her way :roll:
Still no cramps though.

Oh hope its IB!! :pray:

I'd like to think so but I doubt it, I always spot b4 AF. Usually for 7 days b4 but at least this time it's less than that.

Thanks hun :hug:

skairdykat said:
I'd like to think so but I doubt it, I always spot b4 AF. Usually for 7 days b4 but at least this time it's less than that.

Thanks hun :hug:

But your still late :wink: Maybe your just prone to bleeds

Thanks ladies :hug:

But she showed up around 10pm last night :cry:

Going to count today as CD1 though because 2 hrs of yesreday can't really be classed as one day lol.

I'm going to ring the hospital in a minute because when we had all our results back in May and they were all okay we got given the choice to either try for another few months, then for me to be put on some fertility drugs to give me a boost, or to get the drugs straight away.
We said we'd try till it had been 18mths.
This is just going onto our 17th month now but I can't keep going on like this it's driving me mad. :wall:

Sorry babes :( Have updated the August testing thread :hug:

Sorry Hun :hug: :hug:

Fingers crossed the fertility drugs work out well quickly :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry honey - sounds like a good plan, maybe just a little boost is what your system needs.

Jane x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back