Is this it? **Is It F**k lol**

awwww darling bug hugs :hug: :hug: yr still in with a chance and like ive said i got Af cramps and im still getting them on and off.... my test the day b4 af was due was very faint!

Hi hon,

I really hope it's your turn. Can you get hold of a test for tomorrow morning?

I hope I hope I hope it's a BFP xxx

I have two CB digitals but want to hold off using them till I'm late for AF.

Just worked out that my average cycle length going of all my cycles for this year is 27.5 days.

Today is CD27 so I should come on either tomorrow or Tuesday.

I'm going to try and hold off testing till maybe Thurs/Fri because I've also had one cycle at 30 days but that was in Febuary.

I do think I'll come on though between now and then :roll:

Thanks ladies :hug:

I'll keep you all updated :D

Aww Skairdy, really hoping its your turn next hun, will keep everything crossed for you x

Got my fingers crossed for you skairdy!! Really hoping it could be your month. :pray: :pray:

Fingers crossed Skairdy...... :pray: :pray:
I am out this month but still positive!!!!

Thinking of you.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well she's not here yet :)

Don't feel like she is on her way either now, just got a bit of smudging still when I wipe and my pre-af spots seems to be going down :think:

Spent most of the morning back and forward to the loo though because even though I have no cramps etc I do keep feeling a bit 'wet' :oops:

OOOOOooooooooo Skairdy am so hoping that its your turn now and mine next month!!!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:
Keep us posted..... :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm going to try and not test till Thurs/Fri just to give AF a good chance to be fashionably late lol.

Thanks ladies :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back