She's not drinking during the day

abcd1234

Reaction score
As title sugests really, Tally isnt taking milk whilst at the childminders, i left her for 5 hours today and she's had less then 2oz, on tuesday she was left longer and only took about 4.

She seems ok, apparently she's slept most of today, and she seems to drink lots on an evening, her nappies seem fine except they arnt as runny on an evening.

I dont know whether to be concerned or not, on tuesday she took the rest of the bottle from my mum in the evening and im about to try her with the 4oz she's not bothered with today.

Emms is the same - she wont drink much during the day, but drinks loads when she gets home (BF) and the days when I am off work. I think when she is at the childminders she drinks 3 bottles of about 3 oz each time and she is at the CM from 8.30 - 5.30. She is eating meals now though.

Harrison doesn't drink much during the day either, he has 5 bottles at 4 ounces and he takes 1 in a morning and 3 after tea.

mine won't take much if he's awake.
he drinks well while asleep only! it's becoming a nightmare.. don't know how to feed him later when he starts solids! obviously can't do that while in his sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back