Shes a rockin and a rollin!

Tasha20

Reaction score
Well at long last she rolling onto her tummy now :cheer:

I had to teach her :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well i just slightly nudged her over about 5 or 6 times and the little madame got it and did it herself :lol:

But now we have the problem of screaming and getting annoyed because she wants to crawl :lol: lol it wont be long shes already trying to put her knees up :D

They grow so fast :cry:

you'll have to re name her Elvis now :lol:

Yay, well done sweetie :cheer:

Ruby is doing it, but she never stops now, once she is on her tum, she cant roll back so she starts yelling, I roll her back, then she rolls onto her tummy again straight away, over and over again!! She woke us from her cot this morning yelling as she had wriggled out of her covers (which we had used to pin her down!!) and had rolled onto her tummy and was stuck :shock: :rotfl:

Isnt it fab??!!! :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: aww thanks

Yes it is great :cheer: Ruby is doing very well :D

I just cant believe shes already trying to crawl and she cant even roll onto her back yet :rotfl: whats with that :lol:

I think coz she can see whats around now, it must be so exciting for them, and she just wants to get going!!!!! It must of been boring when they lay on their backs looking at ceiling!! There a whole new world out there now!! Try putting a fav toy a few inches in front of her, Ruby puts her arms out to grab, and her legs go like the clappers!!! I can see her shuffling on her tummy with her elbows comando style soon as she is so determined to get it!!! :rotfl:

Aww lol, yes well I leave toys around her and she just picks them up and grabs them, aww they grow so fast :cry:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back