Shes so sad!

Tasha20

Reaction score
Shes been rolling over quite happily for awhile now and over the past couple of weeks shes been trying to crawl, but all she does is cry because she can't do it :( She can nearly get her knees up and can keep her head up for ages, she pulls herself along the floor now aswell, she so badly wants to do it.

Its so sad to watch and im sure shes really frustrated, I suppose I will just have keep leaving her to try but it's so tempting to pick her up and cuddle her.

aww Annabelle shows no signs of wanting to crawl yet, but i guess the more frustraited she gets, the more it will spur her on to figure out how to crawl :hug:

everytime i put annabelle on her tummy she will look about for a bit then lie down and roll onto her back again :wall: lol

awwww bless her. she'll do it soon enought then you'll be on your hands and knees crying :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: aww bless her.

All babies do it at different times, just keep putting her on the floor hun, she will soon give it ago.

The only concern I have is that she doesnt want to sit, and is not at all interested in trying, I sit her up as much as I can and she has a nest that aids in sitting, but she just wants to lay down in it :roll:

My mum said I never did the sitting up thing, just went from rolling to crawling then sat up when I was near walking, do you think she might be the same?

budge said:
awwww bless her. she'll do it soon enought then you'll be on your hands and knees crying :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol: :lol:

lol I am sure I will be, tho we have all said we will be all on our hands and knees chasing her :D

Rubes is EXACTLY the same, she cries in utter frustration cause she cant move quick enough, she draws her kees up, sticks her bum in the air and hurls herself forward :shock: :rotfl: Its hilarious!! I have tried putting her fav toy in front of her to encourage her. She HATES sitting too, doesnt minthe bumbo for weaning now, but try and sit her on mat or play nest and she screams!! :shock: :shock:

Maybe our little ladies will just be crawling then walking before we know it :cheer: :cheer:

Ellies the complete opposite, she started sitting unaided at 5months, but has shown no interest in crawling at all, she just wants to stand and walk but can't quite manage it yet (she can pull herself up and walk around furniture). If there is no furniture to use she crab walks, but has only really been doing that for the last few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back