• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*^*^* Sheffield/meadowhall meet *Tue 14th Oct* *^*^*

Me me me I really want to come and meet some of you lovely forum people. i put my name down for the Manchester meet but I cant do wednesdays cause I go to an exercise class that I have paid up-front for.

I voted Leeds but I can easily travel to Medowhell, I just cant stand the place :D

Can beg for any day but wednesday pwease? In fact I can easily travel to any place in Yorkshire but just not on a wednesday.

How about Northallerton, LOL!

Or Harrogate?
I'd definitely try and come, but cities scare me... :oops: I hate them as I have this fear I'd get lost on the roads and crash or something :lol:

I thought about putting Harrogate in the poll but didn't think there was much for children/babies last time i visited :oops:

ATM it looks like Sheffield is most popular. Would everyone be happy with that?

I'd be over the moon with that :D
Harrison is back at school on monday, so i'm going to have to come between school hours.
But if its going to be sheffield that shouldn't be a problem at all.

MissSara said:
I'd be over the moon with that :D
Harrison is back at school on monday, so i'm going to have to come between school hours.
But if its going to be sheffield that shouldn't be a problem at all.

We normally meet at around lunch time to give everyone traveling time to get there :D

ooooooh have fun girlies :cheer:

i would love to come, im in Sheffield, but im not in a good way at the moment - cant stand/walk for long - but once Ruby is here i would def be up for a yorkshire meet! :cheer:

i would love to come, im in Sheffield, but im not in a good way at the moment - cant stand/walk for long - but once Ruby is here i would def be up for a yorkshire meet! :cheer:

Think med hell would be the easiest to get to for me...but i could get the train if i really had to i guess...

i would come if it was october as i'm back to work monday and dont have any hols left

I would like to come - but depends on when.

22nd September is the start of Freshers week at uni, so I'll be going in to fill in forms and things. Then 25th is Lydia's birthday. Then 29th I start uni.

So before 22nd basically would be best for me. Or maybe sometime in October when I'll have reading week (not sure of the date for that yet).

I voted Leeds ;)

October is better for me as OH has got an operation on 23rd September so I'll have to look after him for at least a week.

I was going to leave it till Sunday for the meeting place and then do another poll for the date :)

I might be able to come depending on when it is. :)

I'd come, depending on which day it was....I voted leeds. I live in Bradford, but I doubt anyone would want to be meeting here!! :lol:

i decided to vote for grimsby in the end.... Could go to MIL's and get pampered! Shame it's such a grot hole though! Apologies to anyone who lives there but you have to admit it's awful!

Hi :wave:
I'm quite interested in coming no i've got a car, is meadowhall in the city centre or on the outskirts because i don't think i'm quite ready to brave city traffic yet. :hug: :hug: :hug:

babyroo said:
Hi :wave:
I'm quite interested in coming no i've got a car, is meadowhall in the city centre or on the outskirts because i don't think i'm quite ready to brave city traffic yet. :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's on the outskirts but you can get a tram straight there from the city centre

sarah2807 said:
I'd come, depending on which day it was....I voted leeds. I live in Bradford, but I doubt anyone would want to be meeting here!! :lol:

Sarah do you know about a baby group at Vickers cafe in Saltaire? Vickers is owned by a lady who used to be a midwife and she runs a mother & baby club upstairs in the cafe, its really good theres loads of comfy sofas for mums to sit and chat and loads of blankets so LO's can play on the floor and lots of toys. The food is good too and all food and drink is served upstairs. Oh and I forgot to mention the other mums who are all really nice and friendly too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back