*^*^* Sheffield/meadowhall meet *Tue 14th Oct* *^*^*

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
The meet date is Tuesday 14th October at 12 noon. We will be meeting at the oasis foodcourt :D

Looks like it's going to be Sheffield/meadowhall then with 47% :cheer:

Can people from the area please suggest meeting places? :)

All the meets at the moment are a bit too far for me :(

Who would be up for another Yorkshire meet?

Let me know if you want somewhere else adding to the poll :D

Confirmed

Lola's Mummy
Sarah&LJ
Charlie:)

Interested

Melanie
Leckershell
Jools & Kev
jennywren
MissSara
widowwadman
mary70
monster_munch
Babylicious
Xena
fothers
sarah2807
clairescunny55
babyroo

Iv discussed with a few people about a meadowhall meet as its quite easy for people to get to....failing that Leeds.... quite central for Yorkshire....

hehehe so not guilty lol...

not too much really in leeds other than shops though....not in the centre anyway i dont think....then again i havent really looked around for kiddie activities lol

I'd come, dependant on what day it would be and whether I could get the day off work. Doesn't matter to me where it is since I dont know ought 'bout tup north anyways.

I would try and make it dependant on work and where it was!

leckershell said:
Oh and Jools and Brody are coming too...

Cos I said so :D

:cheer: I was about to say put me on the list then realised I was already there :think: :rotfl:

Oh put me down for deffinate, i was wondering when i would get a chance for a meet.
Now Benjamin is here looks like i will.

I put Sheffiekd/meadowhall, simply because its easier for me to get to with a unsettled ikkle man!!!

I'd be up for a meet, I really need to start getting to know other mums or mums to be in my area, I think. I'm in York btw

I know im probably being selfish but i think somewhere different than york this time...i know its the more popular one atm....

When are you thinking of Pleeeease be between the 21st & 28th September :pray: :pray: :lol:

jools221181 said:
When are you thinking of Pleeeease be between the 21st & 28th September :pray: :pray: :lol:

If it is between then...i can do the Friday only and only somewhere like med hell or leeds as im in london the saturday and would only be able to afford bus fair or use petrol i already have....

jools221181 said:

I was going to do another poll for the date after the location has being decided :)

i would def come if it was meadowhall sheffield as it is only 10 mins from me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back