she is a HE!!!

amyknight88

Reaction score
I went into town today and i got asked twice..

"whats HER name"
and
"how old is SHE?"

HE was wrapped up in his pram in blue blankets!!!
does anybody else get annoyed by this?

Oh god yes.

He is a she. She wears a pink hat and coat, she hasnt masses of hair bit still looks like a girl. I told someone once 'his' name was Jessica. They looked at me as though I was daft. Grrrrrr, people!

Get one of those mam dummies that say its a girl, or its a boy.

I got asked "how old is she" the other day in Mothercare (you think they would learn!). You can't help but reply slightly narked saying "HE is 7 weeks old". grrrr :evil:

Mason got this alot more when he was older, just because he has lots of blonde hair!

He'd be wearing blue clothes or combats etc and old ladies would still say "oooh hasn't she got lovely hair?"
I can be annoying but it's one of those things you just get used to. Like my next-door neighbour calling himm Nathan all the time...although I did point it out to her after a little while LOL

i lve this comment no matter how much blue they have people always manage to think they are girls lol - also the whos the father was it a 1 nite stand comment - irritates the hell out of me
before x mas i met someone i knew from skool one of garrys ( braydons dad) friends and she asked wot is IT i just looked at astonishment normally if people cant tell boy or girl they are ask for his name and get it from there lol but it was like garry hadnt even told this girl we had a baby tlking about going a little mentle lol my friend had to drag me of lo

sorry going of on one again lol

sarah and braydon

I have it the other way round, I always take Rubie out with a pink hat and coat, and a pink blanket, but this week 2 old people have asked if she is a boy??? Bizarre :?

Kim said:
I have it the other way round, I always take Rubie out with a pink hat and coat, and a pink blanket, but this week 2 old people have asked if she is a boy??? Bizarre :?

Same with Seren, I do dress her in mainly neutral colours but she does have a pink hat......and her name is not Sharon or Serena

how do you pronounce seren?

Like Se-ren, if that makes sense. Its difficult to write phonetically but it is kind of like it is spelt. I can understand why some people think it is Sharon as they do sound kind of similar but it sounds nothing like Serena.

I get it, I always thought that but you never know, some names are pronounced nothing like they are spelled. It's a lovely name, is it Irish?

Getting baby's sex mixed up is not really an issue for me...I dress Naomi in whatever colour comes up next in the pile, be it red, blue, yellow or pink - and I can never tell whether a baby is a boy or girl at first.

What gets ME is people referring to baby as IT. There was a ward sister in the hospital who referred to Naomi as "it" the whole time and I got quite narked with her, though I didn't show it.

Sue

I only find it annoying when it's pretty darn obvious. For example, frilly pink dress or just decked out in blue or pink. It should be pretty easy to tell then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back